Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes - Fair Trade - Babies and Toddlers
Fair Trade Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes
Makes a Change's lovely soft soled Fair Trade leather shoes for babies and toddlers are manufactured in a community-run factory in South Africa. The baby shoes factory was set up to provide well-paid work for a poverty-stricken area, and it has made a huge difference to the region. By buying Makes a Change's Fairtrade Soft Leather Baby Shoes you are not only buying adorable and safe (chrome-free) shoes for your baby, but you are supporting an important community development project.
Why We Love our Fairtrade Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes
- The soft leather means that these baby shoes are so gentle and supportive on your baby's feet, allowing complete freedom and growth of the foot.
- The soles are completely flexible, allowing your child's foot the full range of movement - the next best thing to bare feet!
- Chrome-free and completely safe to suck - if your baby is so inclined!
- Suede soles help little toddlers avoid slipping.
- These baby shoes will actually stay on your baby's feet! They keep socks on, too - so they're brilliant for wearing in the pushchair, or around the house when babies try to pull off their socks.
- These little fairtrade shoes keep your baby's feet warmer than just socks, so great when carrying them in a sling or wrap.
- Thes shoes are quite a wide fitting so are very comfortable for babies with chubbier ankles!
- Fair Trade Soft Leather Baby Shoes - Ethical as well as Gorgeous! By buying these baby shoes you are really helping a community in Africa.
- These shoes aren't just for babies! They are for toddlers too! All of my children have worn these in dry weather until we could no longer get them in their size! They allow their feet plenty of room to grow and breathe and feel light and comfortable of their feet.
"Aren't they the softest baby shoes! I am so pleased and my baby is toddling in her new shoes so much more confidently now" - Amelia W
"I'm so pleased with the baby shoes. My friend also loved them and would like a pair for her son, please" - Karen G